Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tunic Tuesday (or Thursday)

Has this ever happened to you? You're wearing an adorable dress. Everyone compliments your outfit. You're having a great hair day. And then... you get home at 9:00 and realize that you didn't take blog pictures. How sad. (And also shallow. But also sad.) No? Nobody else? That was just me, yesterday?


Anyway, that is just my way of admitting that I've been slacking a bit on the picture taking. It's partly because I sometimes feel awkward asking random people to take my picture, but it's also just that life got in the way a bit. I have my next comp on Monday, so I'm sort of distracted, but don't think that that means I don't love you! Because I do love you, loyal readers!

This looked better before I sat in it all day and it got all wrinkled.
But still cute, no?
This outfit is from last Tuesday-- hence it's name Tunic Tuesday. And today is Thursday. Get  it now? I've been very into tunics lately. I'm not totally sure why, but I'm having fun. This is actually meant to be a dress, but really, who on earth could wear this as a dress? I know people do, but I confess that I do not understand. Anyway, I wore it over pants and got lots of compliments. I had originally been wearing silver flats, but then they gave me crazy blisters, so I switched to my Toms. And man, it is nice to not wear boots every day.

Have you ever repurposed a clothing item to make it work for you?

That's all for now. I promise to be better about taking pictures and will be back soon!

What I'm wearing: Isabella Sinclair dress as a tunic, via Anthropologie (where the price, sadly, seems to have gone up), LOFT straight leg pants (similar here), Toms shoes (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment