Monday, April 6, 2015

Look! A Baby!

Happy matzah, everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend, whatever holiday you might have been celebrating.

Is there any better accessory than an adorable baby?
The main highlight of Passover for me is that my nephews and niece came to town! (And my sister and brother-in-law.) This is the beautiful Madeline Rose, who is so stylish that she INSISTED that she guest star on the blog.


When spending the day doing things like chasing a 6 year old up and down the Alice in Wonderland statue in Central Park, it is important to be dressed for comfort. However, comfort doesn't mean forgoing cuteness!

For those of you who have been following along, you might recognize this dress from my last Stitch Fix. When I put it on this morning, I realized that it was shorter than I had realized, and a little shorter than I might be ideally comfortable with. (That's what I get for trying it on with tights.) So I added some leggings. I think it still worked, and Brooke, who was visiting, said, "You look so cute!" So I guess she thought so too.
Rebecca, my awesome sister and photographer, was super into my shoes.


I took Shaina's suggestion and added a belt, and also added a sparkly headband for the perfect blend of fashion and function. Because whose life isn't better with a little glitter? (That was a rhetorical question. The answer is nobody's.)

What do you wear when you need to balance function and fashion?

What I'm wearing: Gilli dress via Stitch Fix (similar here), LOFT belt (similar here), LOFT headband, Toms shoes (similar here), super old leggings

What Madeline is wearing: We think Gymboree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment