Monday, April 13, 2015

Boden + Rachel 4eva... And a Special Deal!

If you have been reading carefully, you may have noticed my love for all things Boden. For those of you not familiar with Boden, they are a British clothing company that has an American website (and one American store, in Pennsylvania, that I have never visited.) I would say that close to half of the non-basics in my closet are from Boden. It's an expensive habit, to be sure, but there are reasons why I think it's worth it. Here are the reasons for my Boden love story:

1. Their clothing is naturally modest. I guess it's a British thing, but their skirts are often to the knee, and many of their dresses have sleeves. They all sell clothing in "tall" lengths, so if I like a skirt but need a little extra length, they have me covered. (No pun intended.)

                                              

2. Their clothing is unusual and beautiful. As is often the case when you spend a little more, there are little details that enhance the whole look. Embroidery, interesting fabrics, and gorgeous shapes are basically standard. It's rare that I wear a Boden item without getting tons of compliments.


3. Their clothing is very high quality. I have skirts and dresses from them that I bought years ago, and they're still in top condition. When I find that I have things that I don't wear or that don't fit me anymore, I've had excellent success reselling them on eBay, so they maintain their value.


4. Excellent customer service! I recently had a zipper break on a skirt I had bought 6 months ago. (This was the first time that had ever happened to me with them.) I emailed them and they offered to either pay for the zipper replacement, or for me to send the skirt back and get an account credit for the value of the skirt. They were also very kind and responsive, which was even more impressive.


5. They often have coupons with special deals. In fact, I don't think I've ever paid full price for anything. A little googling can go a long way. It's still expensive, but it can help bring the price down more than a little. There's also free shipping on orders over $49, and they often offer free returns as well.

Have I convinced you? If you want to try Boden, I have a special offer for my readers! You can get 20% your next order by clicking here! And let me know what you order, and how it turns out!

1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute, I thought Stitch Fix was the real deal? Now I have to learn about Boden too??

    ReplyDelete