Sunday, May 31, 2015

Notorious!

Who here loves Ruth Bader Ginsburg? (Raise your hand!)

I thought so.
This is my Notorious RBG t-shirt. As you can probably see in the pictures, it's a little too big. I'm hoping it will shrink in the laundry. However, I couldn't wait to wear it.

You see, after each comp, I've done a nice thing for myself, whether buying something or doing an activity. This was my post-comp #5 present to myself and I was VERY excited when it arrived. So much so that I took a picture and sent it to my friend Jenn, who might love RBG even more than me. Plus? The shirt is so soft! Yay! (I sort of wonder if I should buy my mom, Ruth, a "You Can't Handle the Ruth shirt. We'll see.)


My friend Deborah proved to be an excellent photographer. These are some of our action shots. Sorry that I still don't know how to have my picture taken.


I'm not sure you can totally see my sneakers. They're plaid Converse Chuck Taylors and I love them. They also may or may not be from when I was in college, and they may or not have holes in them. But they don't make this print anymore, so I insist on continuing to wear them, even though they're sort of gross.

I'm still working on my comp #6 reward. It's a little more complicated with the spending freeze, but I do want to do something. Any suggestions? Happy Sunday, friends!

What I'm wearing: Notorious RBG t-shirt, Mossimo hoodie (similar here), Lucky Brand jeans via TJ Maxx, Converse sneakers (similar here), Goody sweatband.

1 comment:

  1. I'm all for Ruth BG!! (And for Sarah, Ruth Simmons too.)

    ReplyDelete