Friday, May 22, 2015

Good News for the Jews!

If you're like me, you plan your outfits for special occasions in advance. However, sometimes (wo)man plans and God laughs. Yesterday was one of those days.

You see, yesterday was graduation and ordination. Sadly, I was not graduating (although I was filled with MAJOR graduation envy.) However, many of my friends were, so I wanted to look pretty for them! I laid out a pretty floral dress and cute sandals. But then it was super cold, so there went the dress, and then my new running shoes (which have been returned to the store, on account of all of the blood) murdered my feet, making most shoes unwearable. So this is what I ended up with instead.

I look sort of deranged because I am so excited that Sarita is going to be a rabbi! 
And the detail shot. Pockets! What what!
However, my outfit was not what mattered. What mattered was that so many awesome people are now going out to serve the Jewish people! Trust me that when I tell you that you are in excellent hands. A huge mazel tov to all of my friends. I will miss sitting with you in the corner of the library, but I know that you are all going to do such amazing things. I can't wait to see what they are. And I hope you come visit me our the corner as I attempt to write a book!




I'll be signing off for a few days because it's Shavuot starting Saturday night, which means three days of no internet. I'll be learning lots of Torah, eating lots of dairy, and staying up all night. So see you after. Thanks for reading!

What I'm wearing: Boden skirt, Kosher Casual shirt, J.Crew cardigan, Sperry for J.Crew shoes (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment