Friday, August 14, 2015

Summer Bucket List, DC Edition: Outside Movie!

As I mentioned earlier this week, I hit the road last weekend for a long weekend in DC. After a VERY delayed train ride (50% more time on the train!), I went straight from Union Station to meet my friend Elana in the park for an outdoor showing of Pitch Perfect.


If you are a loyal reader, you know that I looooove Pitch Perfect. So this was very exciting for me.

Also exciting for me: this shirt. The outfit didn't photograph so well. I feel like the pic isn't super flattering, but it actually looked very cute, especially before I ran through lots of heat to catch a train and then sat on said train in it for more than 5 hours. It's a really pretty dusty pink color, I love the pintuck detail, and I am very into popovers. I have found that a shirt like this is best worn with pants, and I like the navy and pink combo.


In the meantime, Elana said, "I'll wear a cute outfit in case I'm on the blog!" So here you are, Elana! Welcome to the blog.
Free popcorn! Hurrah!

The screen was inflatable, which is so cool.
It was a beautiful evening, other than a little rain, and always super fun to hang out with Elana. We realized we've actually been friends for 25 years (eek!) and have had many adventures together over the years. Here's to many more!

The Bellas win!
 In other news, my August Stitch Fix is apparently coming today, so a review is coming your way soon. Have a great weekend!

What I'm wearing: GAP Factory shirt (similar here), GAP khakis, Downeast Basics cami

No comments:

Post a Comment