Monday, August 3, 2015

Sarah Loves My Dress!

I know, I am the worst blogger. Thanks for sticking around, friends.


The good news for you/ sad news for me is that my summer teaching is over now. This is a HUGE bummer for me. I love July, and it's always a letdown when it's over. But it means that now I'm supposed to be studying full time, so the blog will benefit from my inevitable procrastination. I'm glad that this will have a bright side for someone.


I got this dress off of Zulily. It was a little big, but I decided to wear it anyway, partly because I couldn't return it anyway (the one bad part of Zulily), but also because it was as comfortable as a nightgown. And then I got a million compliments! So go figure. In fact, when I wore it again on Tisha B'Av, my friend Sarah liked it so much that she wanted to take pictures of it for the blog as soon as the fast was over. (I declined, as the combo of fasting and no showers is not so charming.) So Sarah, here are the pictures I promised!

These pictures were taken during an evening walk in the park with Shaina. We were hoping for a beautiful sunset, but it was only okay. I'll try again-- I want it to be great for the bucket list! In the meantime, here are some pictures from that evening. Not awful, just not good enough. I have high standards, after all. So the list marches on.



P.S. If you don't know about Zulily, it's worth checking out. It's a little hit or miss, but sometimes they have great stuff really cheap. (Just know that there are usually no returns and sometimes shipping takes a while, but each item will warn you about that in advance.) You know how I love me a good bargain and how one of my hobbies is owning too many dresses, so Zulily has helped me with both of those things without blowing the budget. You can sign up here.

What I'm wearing: Reborn dress via Zulily (similar here), Kosher Casual shell, Claire's headband, Toms shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment