Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Time Sarita Liked My Outfit

Hello from the library! I was sitting here studying for my next exam, which is on Friday, when my friend Sarit came by and asked if I had a new blog post today. I said no, she said I should because I was wearing a good outfit, and here we are. (All photo credits to Sarita.)


Sorry that I look like I'm possessed. My eyes were closed in the first version. This is what we call overcompensating.
This dress, like the one I wore last Tuesday, fits nicely into my "looks professional, feels like pajamas" aesthetic. It's not really warm enough to be wearing this, as my hair froze this morning when I went outside, but I've decided to pretend. And it seems like a no tights day could be coming as soon as Thursday! (Sorry I talk about the weather so much. Hopefully as it gets warmer, I'll start talking about other things.)

This dress is a little bit of a weird length, but it makes up for it by having an awesome swirly skirt, so I can't complain. The fabric is fun too. What are you wearing to bring spring in, whether it feels like it's coming or not?
Sarit said, You need a close up of the fabric!
And now, back to the books. Stay tuned-- a special guest Stitch Fix review with my mom will appear later tonight or tomorrow morning! The fun never stops!

And now, back to my books. Thanks for stopping by!
This is what I spend my time studying. Big and scary, isn't it?
What I'm wearing: Boden dress, Kosher Casual shell, Hue tights, Born boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment