Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Feels like Sweatpants, Looks like a Dress


Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone had a good day.


Tuesdays are a long day for me. I usually leave home around 8:45 and don't get home until after 9. Yawn. But I also teach on Tuesdays, so I need to look nice/ professional. This dress is an excellent solution. It's stretchy jersey, so it's super comfortable, but its fitted shape and quiet colors makes it perfect for work.


One of the best things about this dress is the fact that it has sleeves, which means I don't have to worry about layering it. However, it's a little more fitted than the things I usually wear, so I usually wear it with a grandpa cardigan for a little extra coverage from behind. Which way do you like it better, alone or with the sweater? What do you wear for a long day?

What I'm wearing: Boden dress (similar here), Gap Factory cardigan (similar here), Hue tights, Born boots

No comments:

Post a Comment