Monday, March 30, 2015

Denim on Top



Sometimes, on Sundays, I feel confused about what to wear. Sweatpants? Normal clothes? Something in between? Who knows?

I often tutor on Sundays, so pajamas seem unacceptable, but it doesn't seem worth wearing work clothes. This is what I tried today as a blend-- a pretty, if comfortable, skirt, and a patterned denim skirt. I added a pink headband for a little splash of color, and because why not?


Today was mostly spent doing my taxes and other such exciting things. (Unfortunately, not cleaning for Passover, like I should have been doing. Will I regret that later? Likely. In fact, I sort of already do. So naturally I am sitting around watching Netflix. Obviously.)


Today my dad was my photographer. He seemed a little confused about what we were trying to accomplish. "You want a close up of your face, right?" Well no, not exactly, dad. This is a fashion blog. The outfit is the whole point :)

Needless to say, the pictures are much more flattering than the usual ones, but also don't show you the bottom of my skirt and my boots. So here is an awkward and unflattering selfie instead. Oops.


One note about this skirt. I LOVE this skirt. It's from Boden last year, and I wore it so much that I bought a second one when it went on super sale. It's a nice change from my usual black pencil skirt, and as you probably know by now, I heart pleats and pockets. Hurrah!

You can tell it's the end of the season because my boots are soooo scuffy. Warmness, please come so I can put them out of the misery for the season!

What's your go-to Sunday outfit?

What I'm wearing: LOFT chambray shirt (similar here), Boden pleated skirt (similar here), Downeast Basics camisole, Hue tights, Born boots, LOFT headband

No comments:

Post a Comment