Monday, October 19, 2015

A Tisket, A Tasket....

A dress like a picnic basket! (Or blanket.)


I actually can't believe that this dress hasn't made it onto the blog until now, as it is one of my absolute favorites. I love the gingham and the bright green color. It came with a sash, but I swapped it out for a tan belt, which I think works much better. As you can see above, I am VERY excited.


These pictures were taken at my Uncle Joel's 60th birthday party. Poor Uncle Joel has a 9/11 birthday, but we celebrated the weekend before at the picnic grounds at Greenwich Beach. The weather was perfect and great fun was had by all.

Some highlights: the gorgeous views, hilarious speeches, and many, many cousins of all ages. 



Soooo many children...
Simon, bossing people around. As usual. 
Maddie, in her cousin's hat
These are my cousins Paul and Stephanie's twin girls. They are adorable and also difficult to both hold at the same time. Stephanie is some sort of superhero. I cannot explain how she managed to come to Connecticut with four children and stay totally chill the whole time in any other way.


And, just to take it home, here is some MAJOR cuteness. Maddie hearts Leo.


What I'm wearing: old Boden dress (vaguely similar here), Franco Sarto sandals (similar here), LOFT belt (similar here), fedora bought at Santa Monica Pier (find on the NYC streets)

No comments:

Post a Comment