Saturday, October 31, 2015

Fall Bucket List, Life Bucket List (AKA Gone Fishin')

As you know, I have a fall/ winter bucket list. I also have a life bucket list. It's not as well thought out, but going to Nepal is DEFINITELY on it. My Aunt Champa is Nepalese, and I've wanted to go for as long as I can remember.


And now, after talking about it and planning for literally a whole year (before the blog even existed!) I'm leaving for Nepal tomorrow! AHHHHHH!!!!! I am very excited. A number of my relatives are already there, as of the end of last week, but I am joining a few days late on account of very much wanting to be at Sarit and Abe's wedding. (So yes, I am going to the airport tomorrow after I go to a bris AND a wedding. Exhausting, yes, but happy things, thankfully.)

I am literally jumping for joy
While I'm there, I won't be updating the blog, but I will have many stories and pictures when I return. If you would like to see what's happening in real time (or almost real time), feel free to follow me on Instagram: @curlyhairglasses. I'll be posting there when I have internet access. And I'll be back here on the blog in a few weeks. In the meantime, hopefully I (and all of you, if you're so inclined) will have some great adventures. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment