Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Bucket List is Dead. Long Live the Bucket List!

Well, dear friends, I am proud to announce that I finished the summer bucket list. I will be catching up on blogging about all of the activities, and what I wore while doing them, soon, but let us take a minute to bask in this accomplishment.


Currently, I am currently sick in bed thanks to a stomach virus that this lovely lady was generous enough to share with me on Sunday:

Ironically, she is naked.
Thank goodness she is so cute. I will write more about my thoughts on the list and finishing it once I am feeling better (the short version: it was one of the best things I ever did for myself and I want to do another one.) In the meantime I will leave you with this image...

Explanation to follow.
... and a question: What should go on the new fall/ winter list? Leave ideas below!

1 comment:

  1. Apple picking, ice skating in Bryant Park, sledding in Central Park/Riverside after a snow storm

    ReplyDelete