Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Some Random Musings

Please excuse the crazy hair. Curly hair problems.


I made a special trip up to Sarah's apartment to take blog pictures for this outfit because I liked it so much. Preppy all the way. You're welcome.

I'm currently on a train to DC to visit the many delightful people who live there. Included on the agenda is meeting a (not so new anymore) baby, TWO White House tours, some museums, and time with great friends. In the meantime, I don't have much to say, but here are some of the random thoughts floating around my head right now. Just in case you ever wanted to know what it was like in there.


1. I've been finding lately that all I want to eat for breakfast is a combo of saltines, pistachios and dried mango. Some days I even do it.

2. It is surprisingly difficult to get work done in the library if you're there all alone, like I was last week. Also, it is surprisingly easy to go the entire day without speaking to anyone other than saying good morning to the security guard, which is pretty depressing.

3. I secretly hope that when I get to go the West Wing on Sunday (thanks Cindy!!!!), Jed Bartlet is there waiting for me. If you don't know who that is, I judge you. Sorry.

4. I think that the quiet car on Amtrak is one of the world's great inventions. When people don't respect it, I get irrationally angry and want to yell at them. But that wouldn't be quiet.

5. I've been neglecting the fall/ winter bucket list a bit and feeling bad about it. Let me know if you want to go ice skating, to a basketball game, or to the ballet.

I think that those are all of my thoughts for now, or at least all of the ones I want to put on the internet. Happy Wednesday to one and all!


What I'm wearing: A bunch of things that are really old. Boden jean skirt, GAP button down, GAP Factory cardigan, Born boots, HUE tights, scarf from Nepal

No comments:

Post a Comment