Sunday, February 7, 2016

Purple Polka Dot Explosion!

Dear readers, I'm a professor now! It is super fun. If my students are having half as much fun as me, then we are all in good shape.

Part of being a professor means dressing like a grown up. Mostly, this is fine. However, sometimes, you just want to wear your neon purple sweater that has silver polka dots. That's what Sundays are for!


I heart this sweater. I ordered it to hit a free shipping minimum (isn't that how it always happens?) and then this ended up being the only thing I kept. Serendipity, I say.

Shaina took these pictures. Baby Pickle was there too. Here I am discussing important things with him. As an aside, he liked my sweater too.


Purple, polka dots and sparkles. Making everything better since forever. Happy Sunday!


What I'm wearing: NY and Co. sweater, Style and Co skirt (sold out), HUE tights, Diba boots via DSW, GAP long sleeved shirt, scarf from Nepal

1 comment:

  1. Purple, polka dots and sparkles--your favorites since forever, for good reason!

    ReplyDelete