Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Gone Fishing.

Ok, that's a lie. I've never been fishing in my life, and I am certainly not starting now. But "Gone Library-ing" doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

As you might have noticed, my blog posts have become more infrequent. I assure you, dear readers, that this is not because I don't love you, but because my energy has been going to trying to figure out how on earth to write a prospectus. (I still am not sure. I'll let you know if I figure it out.) Anyway. My lack of picture taking and lack of blogging has suggested to me that maybe it's time to put this activity on pause for a little while.

Don't worry. I plan to come back. Just consider this a blogging vacation. Try not to miss me too much in the meantime, and make sure you keep being your fabulous, fashionable selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment